Useful Contacts

State benefits and tax enquiries

  1. Department for Works and Pensions - For State benefits and pensions enquiries from UK residents, visit

  1. Disability Service Centre - Provides information for people with disability or mobility problems, such as those receiving Attendance Allowance and Personal Independence Payments (PIPs), and their carers. For more information, telephone 0800 121 4600 / 0800 731 0122 (Disability Benefits helpline), 0800 731 0122 (Attendance Allowance helpline) 0800 121 4433 (PIP helpline) 0800 121 4493 (Textphone) or visit or

Income Tax Queries - For queries relating to Income Tax, or your tax coding. Telephone 0300 200 3300 quoting reference 951/BBP and your National Insurance number, visit, or write to: Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment, HM Revenue & Customs, BX9 1AS

International Pension Centre - Information about pensions and medical cover for those who live, or have lived, outside the UK. Telephone 0191 218 7777 or visit