Here we detail special offers to all Club Members whilst the current Lockdown restrictions are in force.
COFFEE MORNINGS - ORGANISED BY YOU!
Unfortunately, the November Lockdown followed by the December Tier restrictions and subsequent Lockdown rather thwarted our plans for you to enjoy our “Special Offers”. But we are not deterred – we are keeping these in place until such time as we can resume our normal Coffee Mornings. Whilst we appreciate that you still cannot at the moment take advantage of these offers, we sincerely hope that a future easing of restrictions will bring them ‘into play’.
Provided we get to Step 2 of the "Roadmap" (around 12th April), there will be the opportunity for you to take advantage of these offers, subject to some restrictions.
Therefore, we are extending the "Special Offers" detailed below until 31st May, 2021
Further updates will be provided in either our full Newsletters or monthly Social Programme Updates.
Our “Special Offers” are also aimed at supporting the three venues we normally use – namely:
- The Oak Barn Restaurant, Cuckfield Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 8RE.(Tel: 01444 258222)
- The Nevill Crest & Gun, Eridge Rd, Eridge Green TN3 9JR. (Tel: 01892 864209)
What are the offers for Club Members?
- Best Western Lansdowne Hotel, 4-13 Lansdowne Terrace, King Edward’s Parade, Eastbourne, BN21 4EE. (Tel: 01323 725174)
- Free tea/coffee for a group of up to six Members at any of the above venues
How does it work?
- If your group decide to stay on at the venue for lunch, you can claim 50% of the food cost up to a maximum of £10 per person.
- Members should make their own arrangements and book a table directly with the venue for either coffees/teas or lunch on a weekday (currently the maximum number for a group is 6 – please check with the venue when booking)
- Members should pay the full cost at the venue (ensuring that they obtain an itemised receipt) and then submit a claim to Stephen Barnett, which must include a list of Members involved and the itemised receipt.
Claims should be based on:
- For coffees/teas - 100% of the cost
What are the restrictions of the offer?
- For lunch - either 50% of the food bill (excluding alcohol) up to a maximum of £10 per head
- Applicable until 31st May 2021 only
- Applies on weekdays only (not weekends or Bank Holidays)
- The offer is open to Members only and restricted to the above three venues
- Only one claim per Member per calendar month
Whilst we appreciate that you still cannot take advantage of these offers, we sincerely hope that a future easing of restrictions will bring them ‘into play’.