We know how popular boat trips are with you all and we have been searching for something special.
We have found an elite luxury cruise taking in the tranquillity of the River Thames and surroundings on a three-hour Champagne Lunch Cruise from Windsor.
We have used the Windsor & Maidenhead Boat Company before and therefore feel confident it will appeal to you.
We aim to arrive in Windsor by 11.45 a.m. to give us time to board the boat. We will be welcomed aboard with a chilled glass of champagne before being seated for a three-course meal, freshly prepared on board. There is a bar on board for those of you that would like to purchase additional refreshments.
Our set meal includes:
- Grilled goats’ cheese and beetroot salad
- Crayfish and tiger prawns with crab crème fraîche with toasted ciabatta bread
- Roast galantine of chicken with mustard crème fraîche sauce
- Lamb loin with creamed savoy cabbage and fondant potato
N.B. Please notify us on your reply slip if you have any special dietary requirements so the Chef can provide an alternative.
- Peach and almond tartlet with Chantilly cream
We will be using the usual coach pick-up points at the following times:
- 09:00 a.m. - Uckfield (Bus Station)
- 09:35 a.m. - Burgess Hill (Civic Way)
- 09:50 a.m. - Haywards Heath (The Priory Bus Stop – Franklynn Road, RH16 4DF)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FRANKLYNN ROAD PICK-UP POINT IN HAYWARDS HEATH REPLACES THE CUCKFIELD PICK-UP POINT
- 10:05 a.m. - Handcross (Sports & Social Club)
We aim to leave Windsor by 3.15 p.m. for our homeward journey.
The cost for Members is £40 with Guests at £49, which includes transport, boat trip with lunch and the coach driver’s tip.
Please confirm your attendance to Sue Russell by 05/07/21. If you require an acknowledgement, please include an email address on the reply slip or enclose a SAE. Cheques will be banked on or around July payday.
N.B. Final numbers will be confirmed by 16/07/21 after which, we are unable to provide any refunds.