September 15th - 17th, 2019 - Guide Dogs Autumn Break
This year we have chosen the Warwickshire area as the destination for our weekend break, so that we can visit the Guide Dog Training & Breeding Centres.
Our trip will include:
- Coach transport – 32 seat Executive Diner Coach with pick-up points at Lewes, Uckfield & Haywards Heath – exact times will be confirmed nearer the day of departure.
- Two nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at The Wroxton House Hotel, 4 Silver Street, Wroxton, Banbury, OX15 6QB (www.wroxtonhousehotel.com)
- Travel to Broughton Castle, where we have arranged welcome refreshments followed by a private guided tour. Afterwards, we’ll take a short trip into Banbury where you’ll have free time to explore and purchase lunch
- Morning – private visit to the Guide Dog Training Centre
- Free time in Leamington Spa where you can purchase lunch
- Afternoon – private visit to the Guide Dog Breeding Centre
- Morning – free time in Oxford
- Afternoon – River Cruise and Afternoon Tea
The cost is £335 per person, based on two people sharing a room and places are limited to 32. Single rooms are available at an additional cost of £50. A donation of £10 per head to the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association has been included within the overall cost. A deposit of £25 per person would be payable at the time of booking and excludes travel insurance (you would be responsible for arranging this if you feel you need it).
To reserve your place and obtain a booking form, please contact Sue Russell by 31st March, 2019.