We make a return visit to Barnsgate Manor Vineyard for our AGM and lunch
The full address of the venue is Herons Ghyll, Nr. Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 4DB.
Complimentary tea/coffee will be available from 11 a.m., prior to the meeting which starts promptly at 11.30 a.m.
Lunch will be served from 12.30 p.m.
If you are unable to make “both parts”, we will be pleased to welcome you at either.
Please make your food selection from the following menu and please do notify us on your reply slip, which appears in our February Newsletter, if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Celeriac & Apple Soup (SOUP)
- Platter of Smoked Fish, Mackerel, Trout & Salmon with Horseradish Cream (FISH)
- Duck & Chicken Liver Pâté, Red Onion Chutney & Crostini’s (PÂTÉ)
- Grilled Goat’s Cheese on Bruschetta with Pesto (BRUSCHETTA)
- Walnut & Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with Port Jus (LAMB)
- Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella, wrapped in Parma Ham with Red Pepper Sauce (CHICKEN)
- Mushroom, Courgette & Brie Strudel with Watercress Puree (STRUDEL)
- Baked Cod Loin with a Cheese Sauce (COD)
- Mixed Berry Pavlova & Berry Coulis (PAVLOVA)
- Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce (PROFITEROLES)
- Lemon Posset Tart with Raspberries (LEMON POSSET)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream (STICKY TOFFEE)
Fresh filter coffee or tea.
The cost for Members is £20 and Guests at £33, which includes a three-course meal, tea/coffee and tips.
Please confirm your attendance to Sue Russell by 18/03/19, enclosing a SAE or email address if an acknowledgement is required. Cheques will be presented on or after March payday.
N.B. Final numbers will be provided to the venue by 02/04/19 after which, we are unable to provide any refunds.